The best wrinkles are the ones you never get. Soften moderate to severe facial wrinkles that naturally develop as we age with muscle and wrinkle relaxers.
Muscles relaxers, also called neuromodulators, temporarily relax the muscles in your face, preventing the formation or deepening of lines and wrinkles. During your consultation, your injector closely examines your unique facial features and skillfully develops an individualized plan to achieve your most desirable outcome.
- Soften moderate to severe facial wrinkles
- Temporarily relax facial muscles, preventing the formation or deepening of lines and wrinkles
Injectables & Fillers
Restore lost volume to your face or put your best pout forward with filler treatments. Our aesthetic nurses use FDA-approved hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers that are formulated to help smooth moderate to severe wrinkles and facial folds by restoring volume and fullness.
Upon examination, your injector will determine what type of filler will best enhance the natural features of your face. Our filler services help improve:
- Smile Lines
- Marionette lines (lines formed near the chin)
- Restores lip volume
- Enhances lip volume/defines the lip border
- Midface volume loss
- And much more!
The micro-needling facial includes both the Brightening and Rejuvenating facial serums. These serums absorb quickly into the skin while delivering nourishing growth factors and peptides, which help to reduce both past and present signs of skin aging and promote a more youthful, brighter complexion.
The facial is finished off with an aqua gel peptide mask. This mask hydrates instantly, helping calm and relieve stress, dry skin to help reduce redness and inflammation.
Every facial includes your choice of Top Shelf IV!
- Special Blend of growth factors, peptides, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Rejuvenate the skin
- Boost Collagen and Elastin growth
- Reduce wrinkles and skin line
- Minimize sun and age spots
MICRONEEDLING FACIAL ADD ONS
Regenerative Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alternative
Put cells to work in rejuvenating your skin. The regenerative PRP alternative is derived from anti-inflammatory growth factors and may help support:
- Increase collagen production
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Enhance skin texture and tone
- Improve skin’s ability to retain moisture
- Firmer, tighter skin
Anti-Inflammatory Growth Factor
Specific cells contain signaling molecules. They have been shown in studies to contain anti-inflammatory growth factors.
- Schedule a consult or call Vessel for more information
Décolleté or Neck Areas Add On
Bring the benefits of micro-needling to other areas of skin that often attract attention!
Rejuvenating and tightening these areas can reduce the appearance of saggy skin and wrinkles on the upper chest or neck.